Is a Mobile App Right For My Business?
The honest answer is – maybe – maybe not.
Are you in need of a robust POS platform that allows customers to buy from your website?
The answer is Yes.
Solution: Native App development. Cost: $5000+
Do you need to build your own expensive platform that allows consumers to learn about your store at a glance with a video introduction, GEO targeting, retention features, and the ability to offer discounts? The answer is No.
Solution: Thymbol’s Branding Page. Cost: As low as $100 per month.
What Is Thymbol?
• A business powered and consumer inspired mobile app and web based discount site.
• An autonomous business portal that allows managers to create digital coupons in real-time that is conducive to their businesses’ success.
• An affordable way to reach mobile users.
• A platform designed to help managers reach new customers and retain their existing customers.
Quick Mobile Facts
• 92% of consumers used a coupon on a purchase in the past year, compared to 93% the previous year
• 55% of customers find mobile apps more useful than the store for finding promotions
• 54% of consumers want personalized offers through SMS or app messages when close to a store
• 56% of consumers visited a brick-and-mortar store after receiving a deal or offer on their mobile device when near a store
You are at the right place to learn more about Thymbol, just click on the Features tab at the top of the page.